Personal data protection regulation
With the entry into force of the new European regulation on the protection of personal data on May 25, 2018, we can only continue to communicate with you if you express consent, through the revalidation of your name and email.
By giving us your consent, we can continue to communicate with you through digital marketing, sharing newsletters, invitations to events, promotional actions and other information that may be useful to you.
You can give us your consent by sending an email to email@example.com in which you revalidate your name and email.
Policy for the use of personal data and privacy
Use of Personal Data:
The personal data authorized for processing are intended for carrying out marketing activities for products and services marketed by SELT, LDA.
Personal data will not be transmitted to others, nor will they be used for purposes other than those consented.
The processing of your personal data has the following purposes:
- Provide the products and services requested;
- Contact the customer in the event of a change in the scheduled time, delivery time or other matter of interest to the customer, inherent to the implementation of the contractual relationship;
- Use customer payment information for accounting, billing, control and auditing purposes and to detect and/or prevent bad debts;
- Use customer data for administrative or legal purposes, including statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, customer surveys, maintenance and development, or to address a litigation or complaint;
- Develop digital marketing actions, sharing new content and launching products, sending newsletters, inviting and publicizing events or promotional actions. These actions require prior authorization from the customer, personal data may be limited, rectified or removed at any time and upon request.
Responsible for the processing of personal data:
SELT LTD. is responsible for the processing of your personal data, by automated means or not, from collection, organization, conservation, to elimination.
SELT, LDA., commercial limited liability company, headquartered in Rua Cerâmica Ceres, 15, Armazém 3, 3020-927 Torre de Vilela, Coimbra, registered at the Commercial Registry of Coimbra under number 507.681.320, and the same legal person number
Data retention period:
We will retain your personal data for a period of 10 years, after which we will securely delete or destroy them.
Until then, the data will be stored and preserved until express instructions to the contrary, or until the law or final court decision requires its deletion.
Right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of your data.
You have the right, whenever you want to ask for:
- Access the data you have indicated to us; Rectify your data;
- Erase your data;
- Limit the processing of your data;
- Oppose the processing of your data;
- Proceed with the portability of your data to the entity indicated by you.
Right to complain:
If you consider that your data is not being processed in accordance with applicable legislation, namely European and national, we remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Control authority (https://www.cnpd.pt/bin/duvidas/complaints_frm.aspx).